Modular on-line double conversion UPS
- Configuration. Double conversion on-line UPS with automatic by-pass and power correction factor.
- Continuous power supply. Hot swappable batteries. The HotSwap MBP (Maintenance By-Pass) module allows the UPS to be replaced without interrupting the power supply.
- Redundancy. The ModularEasy kit makes it easy to parallel 2 standard Pulsar M UPSs (N + 1 redundancy).
- Powershare. The Pulsar output sockets are individually controlled to provide load-shedding to maximise the backup time. It also provides remote reboot and sequential start-up as standard.
- Long backup times. 1 to 4 EXB battery units can be added to the Pulsar M. The Pulsar 3000XL has a built-in high speed charger for additional long backup times.
Minimum total cost of ownership
- ModularEasy kit. A simple, low cost solution for uprating by adding a second standard UPS.
- Easy operation. Multilingual display. Access to a wide range of measurements and set-up menus.
- Remote supervision. A wide range of options using the Solution-Pac supplied: SNMP and HTML, (Network Managed Card included with Netpack versions), ModBus/JBus and relay outputs.
Pulsar M has unmatched flexibility.
- Format. Pulsar M is available in RT2U convertible rack/tower version (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or shallow rack).
- Connections. With FlexPDU and HotSwap MBP the Pulsar M can be connected by sockets or terminal blocks. They can be installed as required behind, on the side or on top of the unit.
- Compatible with low power factor loads. Pulsar M is rated for 0.9 total power factor (3000VA/2700 W and 2200VA/1980W).
- Interfaces. USB + serial + remote start/stop + slot for optional communications card.
|Certification||IEC/EN 62 040-3 (VFI-SS-113), IEC/EN 62 040-1-1, IEC/EN 60 950-1 (RD), IEC/EN 62 040-2 C1 ClassCE, TüV GS, CB report, UL 1778 cUL CSA 22.2|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Communication options, slot||NMC Minislot 2006 / NMC ModBus/JBus / MC Contacts/Serial|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||131 x 490 x 440 mm|
|Form factor||Rack 3U / Tower|
|I/O ports||1 USB 1 mini terminal block|
|Input connection type||1 IEC C20 (16A)|
|Noise level||45 dB|
|Nominal input voltage||100/120/160/184 - 284 V|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Output connections||8 IEC C13 (10A) 1 IEC C19 (16A) 6 x IEC|
|Output power||1980 W|
|Output power capacity (VA)||2200 VA|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|Typical backup time at half load||17 min|
Pulsar M RT3U HotSwap: Pulsar M 2200 RT + rack kit + HotSwap MBP, IEC Sockets
Out of Stock