The Eaton EX UPS delivers high-performance power protection for mid-range servers, storage devices, networking gear, telephony equipment, medical devices and other sensitive electronic equipment requiring continuous, clean power. Complementing this UPS’s superior level of protection is a low total cost of ownership and a broad range of high-availability features that combine to make the EX among the best in its class.
- Maximum availability through ON-LINE double conversion topology with automatic by-pass, output power factor 0,9, and extended runtime options.
- Available in Tower or Rack/Tower convertible versions (including short-depth versions).
- Fully hot swappable using the HotSwap MBP (Detachable Maintenance By-Pass) : UPS can be replaced without power interruption.
- Individually controlled outlets provide load shedding, remote reboot of individual equipment and sequential start up.
- Multilingual LCD display for easy operation, access to measurements and customized set-up.
- Best-in class power management with USB+Serial port and slot for optional Management Cards (Web/SNMP, Contacts, ModBus).
|Battery technology||Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)|
|Certification||CE, TüV GS, CB report, UL 1778 cUL CSA 22.2|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Communication software||Intelligent Power Manager|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||152.4 x 400 x 241.8 mm (6 x 15.75 x 9.52 ")|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||153 x 440 x 242 mm|
|Form factor||Mini Tower|
|Input connection type||C14|
|Noise level||45 dB|
|Nominal input voltage||230 V|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Output connections||(6) C13|
|Output power||630 W|
|Output power capacity (VA)||700 VA|
|Power supply input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Safety||IEC/EN 62 040-3 (VFI-SS-113), IEC/EN 62 040-1-1, IEC/EN 60 950-1 (RD), IEC/EN 62 040-2 C1 Class|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|Typical backup time at full load||9 min|
|Typical backup time at half load||31 min|
EX 700 - 700VA / 630W Mini Tower, IEC C14 Input Connection, (6) C13 receptacles
Stock Due 12-12-2023