SmartPro Rack/Tower UPS - 500 VA - 300 W
SmartPro Rack/Tower UPS - 500 VA - 300 W
Out of Stock
Tripp Lite's SMX500RT1U intelligent, line interactive rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime ... Read More
This product is no longer in stock
Tripp Lite's SMX500RT1U intelligent, line interactive rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Requires only one rack space (1U) in a 2 or 4 post rack, with included accessories for upright tower placement. Large internal batteries offer 17 minutes half load runtime and 5 minutes at full load. Maintains regulated 230V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts as low as 187V. 500VA/300 watt power handling capability is compatible with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes a total of 6 outlets with a single pair of outlets that can be individually controlled via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBCARD adapter. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency situation. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise. Attractive all-black color scheme.
- SMX500RT1U line interactive UPS offers battery derived AC output during power outages, voltage regulation during brownouts, plus network-grade AC surge suppression.
- 500VA/300 watt power handling capability compatible with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic devices.
- Supports 1U rackmount installation in 2 or 4 post rack enclosures, upright tower placement also supported - mounting accessories included.
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 17 minutes at half load (250VA/150 watts) and 5 minutes at full load (500VA/300 watts).
- Maintains regulated 230V nominal output during brownouts as low as 187V.
- Includes 6 UPS-supported outlets, with one pair of individually controllable outlets that can be powered off and back on again via software interface.
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software enables configurable network broadcast messaging, email notification, event logging and running user-defined script commands.
- Offers simultaneous monitoring by up to 2 directly-connected devices through included USB and DB9 interface ports, or the monitoring by any number of additional servers over IP with included PowerAlert monitoring software.
- Communications ports support messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and remaining battery capacity
- Supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and UPS output power control for delayed or immediate reboot of connected devices.
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application, OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applications (requires optional WATCHDOGSW).
- Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBCARD adapter.
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable.
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs.
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country specific plug.
- Network-grade AC surge suppression.
- Attractive all-black color scheme.
- UPS battery set ships fully assembled, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user is necessary.
|Certification||CE, GOST, SASO, IRAM, ROHS|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||444 x 298 x 44 mm|
|Input connection type||C 14|
|Nominal input voltage||230 V|
|Nominal output voltage||230 V|
|Operating relative humidity range||0 - 95 %|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Output connections||6 x C13|
|Output power||300 W|
|Output power capacity (VA)||500 VA|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||572 x 406 x 128 mm|
|Response time||4 ms|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|Storage temperature range (T-T)||-15 - 50 °C|
|Surge energy rating||480 J|
|Typical backup time at full load||5 min|
|Typical backup time at half load||17 min|