300Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender
- 300Mbps Wireless N Rate—Extend Wireless Coverage;
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps;
- Super small design with a new exterior, blends indiscreetly in front of any power outlet;
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required.
What This Product Does
TP-LINK Wireless N Powerline Extender TL-WPA281 extends the Internet connection to every room connected to a home’s circuitry. All devices in the room have two options to get access to TL-WPA281, whether through wireless or using an Ethernet cable. With 200Mbps Powerline link rate and 300Mbps wireless N rate, it is ideal for bandwidth consuming or latency sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and Internet calls. With TL-WPA281, Internet can now truly be available everywhere in your home or office.
Up to 200Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA281 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 300Mbps on a circuit length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, the TL-WPA281 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles, to set-top boxes for IPTV, printers and NAS.
300Mbps Wireless N Rate—Extend Your Wireless Coverage
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, users can effortlessly extend their networks via their home’s existing electrical circuitry and broadcast a wireless signal to another area of their home or office.
Multiple HD Video Streams
With 200Mbps powerline and 300Mbps wireless speeds, the TL-PA281 is ideal for lag-sensitive applications.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
- Plug the adapter into the power outlet;
- Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter;
- Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
WPS One-Button Security
Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WPA281 features WPS One-Button Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "WPS" button on the adapter, automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure than WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!
Support QoS for Advanced Multiple-media Optimization
The device’s Quality of Service (QoS) function prioritizes the bandwidth requirements of data traffic. Users can choose which type of traffic they will use -- Internet, Online Game, Audio, Video or VoIP and the QoS functions will guarantee clear, instant reproduction of that application, even when other applications are running on the network at the same time.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming;
- 300Mbps wireless N rate;
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance;
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring;
- Up to 300 meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors;
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required;
- Easily connect and secure your network with push button security (“Pair” button, “WPS” button);
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games;
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming.
|Cables included||LAN (RJ-45)|
|Colour of product||White|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7 Mac Linux|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Connector(s)||RJ-45, EU, US, UK|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||100BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T|
|Data transfer rate (max)||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN connection||Yes|
|Ethernet LAN data transfer rates||10, 100 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz|
|LED indicators||LAN, Power, WLAN|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Maximum operating distance||300 m|
|Networking features||Fast Ethernet|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Operating relative humidity range||10 - 90 %|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||32 - 104 °F|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Power consumption (typical)||6 W|
|Quick start guide||Yes|
|Security algorithms supported||128-bit AES, WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK|
|Storage relative humidity range||5 - 90 %|
|Storage temperature range (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100 Mbit/s|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Wireless LAN connection||Yes|
|Wireless LAN type||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|WLAN data transfer rates supported||11, 54, 150 Mbit/s|
300Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender Starter Kit
Out of Stock